Here at FORUM Conference & Event Center, we recommend the best of the best. We have a new vendor partner we are so excited about, Indiana Wedding Design
We asked owner, Angel Bodenhamer a little bit about her company, as well as, her background and experience.
- What is your title and position at your current company?
- I am the owner and a senior officiate with Indiana Wedding Design LLC
- What does your company do? How is it different from others like it?
- We are Central Indiana’s Premier Wedding officiates. We also offer inclusive value added service packages to cater to brides on a budget!
- How many years have you been in the industry?
- This is our third wedding season
- What was your very first job?
- My very first job was a stable hand at Grimes Quarter Horses in Greencastle Indiana. I broke and trained young horses, groomed, exercised and cared for the horses there.
- What lead you in into the event industry?
- I had originally wanted to create a mobile bartending service (I had spent 12 years in the bar industry). I met an officiate at a wedding, and her business model inspired me to create my own!
- What is your most memorable event? Why?
- My most memorable event, as it applies to Indiana Wedding Design, was watching our most recent spot on Fox 59’s segment, Stretching your Dollar. It was amazing to see our team come together, and to see our hard work be recognized. We featured our Circle City 360 package. You get a wedding officiate to perform your ceremony, and a photography session…for…$360! Clever, right?
- What’s one thing most people don’t know about you?
- Something people don’t know about me? Let’s see….other than my irrational fear of sharks…most people would not think that I was born and raised in a SUPER small rural town about an hour west of Indianapolis, in Roachdale. My family still owns and operates the tire shop there.
- If you were not in the event industry, what would be your dream job?
- My dream job….I guess I really never thought about it? Suffice it to say….if I could grow and franchise my company in all the states…and you know…just kind of hang out in exotic places and retire early…yep. That would be it. (On my Yacht with Usher…am I right?)
- Feel free to add other information that will help get to know your business better.
- Even though Wedding Officiating is our main service at Indiana Wedding Design, we have identified a need in the market for tight budget services! With our BRIDAL BUNDLE , We have a team of vendors, included but not limited to : Photographers, Wedding DJ’s, Limousine Services, Photo Booths, Bartenders, Planners, and Coordinators all available at restricted budget rates! No one has to give up their dream of a big wedding feel! We also accept payment plans.
- We, along with the FORUM Conference and Event Center, have identified a need for our newest package…. Forever After at Forum! It’s a MINI WEDDING! You can experience all of those big wedding moments in an hour in FORUM’s beautiful outside courtyard, or their sunny lobby! Walk down an aisle surrounded by 30 of your closest friends and family, bask in your wedding ceremony with one of our talented officiates, dance your first dance, and then enjoy MORE photography, and finish the afternoon with cupcakes and conversation! What a deal at $599~
Until Next Time,