Here at FORUM Conference & Event Center, we recommend the best of the best wedding vendors. We highly encourage our couples to invest in a Wedding Planner for their big day. Whether it’s full service or day-of-coordination. Having a full service wedding planner allows for the couple to enjoy and be guided through the planning process. A Day-of-Coordinator can be a life safer for those couples who can’t afford a Full-Service Planner. Remember, your family and friends are your guests too, and you want them to be able to relax and enjoy your wedding.
Sarah Agee, the owner of Plum & Poppy Weddings, is one of our favorite Wedding Planners to recommend! Sarah and her amazing team have been rated among the best wedding planners in the state! We asked Sarah a little bit about her company, as well as, her background and experience.
- What is your title and position at your current company? Owner & Lead Wedding Planner at Plum & Poppy Weddings
- What does your company do? How is it different than others like it? We are full service wedding planners and designers. I consider myself a business owner who plans weddings. By this I mean that we treat your wedding with the professional and dedicated attention it deserves.
- How many years have you been in the industry? 5 years
- What was your very first job? I worked at a local pizza place in Zionsville
- What lead you in into the event industry? I went to the Culinary Institute of America after I graduated from Purdue and that got me into catering which led me to weddings.
- What is your most memorable event? Why? I love when we get to help close families with their weddings. Jill Justus’ wedding was at Union Station two years ago and over the year we were planning her wedding I got to know her entire family and it was such a joy. It’s so wonderful to help people with their wedding that you’ve gotten to know and care for. These are always my most memorable weddings.
- What’s one thing most people don’t know about you? That I was a chef in New York City before I moved home and became a wedding planner.
- If you were not in the event industry, what would be your dream job? I would probably own and operate a restaurant if I wasn’t involved in weddings.
Click here to learn more about Plum & Poppy Weddings.
Until Next Time,