It has been a busy time here at the Forum Conference and Event Center. With past events and the busy months ahead, the event world has definitely kept us on our toes! Here are some events we have hosted over the past few months;
New Beginnings Fellowship Church Anniversary
Tiger One Casino Night- Fishers High School Sports Fundraiser
We are looking forward to hosting even more events in the coming months!
Until next time,
Here at FORUM Conference & Event Center, we have 7 preferred caterers. One of those amazing caterers is, A Cut Above Catering. We asked Amy von Eiff a little bit about her company, as well as, her background and experience.
- What is your title and position at your current company?
- What does your company do? How is it different than others like it?
- Full off site Catering Company & Instructional Cooking/ Team building Challenges.
- How many years have you been in the industry?
- What was your very first job?
- What lead you in into the event industry?
- From the time I can remember I was in the kitchen with my Mother and Grandmother, growing up Italian it is not an option not to participate in Sunday dinners. After Culinary school I started a Personal Chef Company called Dining Divas and from there my husband and I started A Cut Above Catering where we continue to grow our business.
- What is your most memorable event? Why?
- At A Cut Above Catering we spend time with each individual client to get a real understand of the direction and needs for their event where we can customize the menu or theme. Every event is our client’s special day so we make each event memorable for the client and us.
- What’s one thing most people don’t know about you?
- I was a singer for many years and had the opportunity to performing in many great Cathedrals touring Europe.
- If you were not in the event industry, what would be your dream job?
- I would singing on Broadway
- Feel free to add other information that will help get to know your business better.
- I love to serve people new experiences in entertaining and dining and working with other vendors gives me inspiration. Also going to work in a different environment with new challenges every day drives me to excel.
Until Next Time,
We have two new team members!!!
We, here at FORUM, would like to welcome Julianne Mertz and Kalissa Atchley to the FORUM family!
Julianne came from the Hyatt Regency in downtown Indianapolis and has also worked as a wedding coordinator for Plum and Poppy Weddings. She comes to FORUM with much experience in wedding and event coordination. Welcome Julianne! We are so excited to have you join our team!
Kalissa recently was an intern at Accent Indy were she gained much experience in corporate events. Considering FORUM hosts over 100 corporate events every year – we knew that she too would be a wonderful addition to the team! Welcome Kalissa! We are also so excited to have you join our team!
I cannot wait to watch Julianne and Kalissa grow in their positions and add so much to our team here at FORUM! #teamforum #Ateam
Until Next Time,
Goodbye for now, hello to you later…..
Today we had to say “Farewell” to yet another one of our wonderful coordinators, Paige Ellenberger. She is off to another wonderful company in the hospitality industry, but we will miss her as well at FORUM Conference & Events Center. She added so much to the Conference Center this year, including our new wedding coordination. I have appreciated everything she has done for the betterment of FORUM. I wish her nothing but the best in the future and I know she off to do even better things!
Good luck Paige! We will miss you!
Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I’ll miss you until we meet again….
Today we had to say “See you later” to one of our wonderful coordinators, Rachelle Wood. She is off to another outstanding company to do amazing things, but we will miss her here at FORUM Conference & Events Center. To say I will miss her is an understatement. She has helped me change and grow the Conference Center so much this past year – and I greatly appreciate everything she did for me and for the Conference Center. I wish her nothing but the best in the future and I know she off to do even better things!
Good luck Rachelle! We will miss you!
“How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to.”
– Winne the Pooh
Until Next Time,
ILEA, formerly known as ISES (International Special Events Society) recently changed their name. They are now called the International Live Events Association. Why did they change their name you may ask? Below is the official announcement of the name change and what it all means:
Click HERE to watch the official announcement.
As previously posted, I am one of the Directors of Communications for this wonderful organization. Next year, I will move up to Vice President of Communications. I am very honored to take on that role of such a prestigious association. ILEA Indiana Chapter is what I consider the experts in events here in Indiana. The members that make up ILEA are some of the best of the events industry – and I am proud to be a part of that! I look forward to the progress of ILEA and sharing this journey with you!
Check out some pictures from an ILEA event that FORUM Conference & Events Center recently hosted:
Until Next Time,